The WW1 War Memorial of St Michael's Church, Fulwell

From The Teddington Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
"The WW1 War Memorial of St Michael's Church, Fulwell"
"The WW1 War Memorial of St Michael's Church, Fulwell"

The left hand panel of the WW1 War Memorial has the year "1914" and then the text: "To the Glory of God and in memory of the men of this Parish who fell in the World War". Two columns of names are then given as listed below on the left.

The right hand panel has the year "1919" and then two columns of names as listed below on the right. At the bottom of the right hand panel is the text: "May they rest in peace and may Light perpetual shine upon them".

Note: During WW1, this church was known as the Church of St Michael and St George, Fulwell. It is now known as St Michael's Church, Fulwell.

The names are listed above as they appear on the War Memorial and in the order they are listed there which sometimes departs from strict alphabetical order.


This page is part of the Online WW1 War Memorial for Teddington developed by the History Group of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Please send any corrections or additional information by email to David Neller at DaveNeller@aol.com. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor. Click to return to the Home page for the Online WW1 War Memorial for Teddington.